Boggle Online Word Game
This is a simple and interesting free online puzzle to find the hidden English words from the scattered letters. This boggle online game is similar to a crossword game, but even more simplified and interesting to play. The puzzle enhances knowledge on English language and helps children and even elder people to find, to learn new English words. The free word game could also be used in Schools and English Tuition centers to educate and engage students to make their learning more interesting and simple.
Welcome to Boggle.online
Start a 4x4 Game!
Start a 5x5 Game!
Welcome To Boggle
How to Play Boggle Online Free?
- Click on the Start button to play the boggle online for free. Choose either 4x4 or 5x5 option.
- You could see a table of letters with each cell containing a letter.
- The game is to find the hidden words of a minimum of 4 letters or more from the scattered letters.
- Click on any box and proceed to click on the adjacent boxes to form words.
- When you think you have discovered a word, click on "End Word" button to verify if the string is correct.
- If you have formed a meaningful word, you gain 1 point for a four letter word, 2 points for a five letter word.
- If the letters you chose did not form a meaningful word, you earn a negative point.
- Your points are accumulated for each word discovered.
- At any point of the game, you can click on the "End Game" button to finish the boggle game and to display your total points.
- Clicking the "End Game" button also displays all the possible combinations of letters forming meaningful words.
Boggle Word Game Rules:
- You can click on any box to start the free boggle online.
- You can click only the boxes adjacent to the last selected box.
- You could not jump boxes.
- The minimum number of letters in the word you discover should be 4 letters.
- For each correct word you discover, you earn "1 point for a four letter text", "2 points for a five letter text".
- For a wrong word, you earn a negative point.
- You can play the game by setting timer.
- For 4x4 game, the time is set to 3 minutes and for 5x5 game, it is set to 5 minutes.
- You can continue playing even after the timer stops.